It's official. The weather has changed, and we're almost in the thick of fall. While summer may be the season of sunshine and shorts, fall is a time to pull out the light sweaters and boots. At Local Style House, we believe no outfit is complete without accessories. We can't get enough from hats, jewelry, watches, and handbags! So, we've put together this guide for anyone looking for tips on how to layer up their wardrobes with some fall-friendly pieces that will keep you stylish all season long.
Oversized earrings are a great way to add fun to your outfit without being too over the top. They can be worn to work, and a party and are a great way to accessorize an otherwise plain outfit. You can wear them with your jeans and t-shirt or dress them up with a skirt!
If you're looking for some new oversized earrings, head over to our collection!
Bangles are a great way to add interest to an outfit and quickly transform your look. Metal bangles can be worn during the day, while leather versions are more casual and work better with jeans or a dress. There are many ways you can mix up your bracelets this season!
Here are some ideas for mixing it up:
- mixed metal and leather (or even suede) bangles on one arm. This is probably the easiest way to start mixing things up in accessories since both types of bangles have unique designs that make them stand out when put together.
- mixing different textures on each arm will help bring out different colors in your outfit by creating contrast between materials such as wool sweaters and silk dresses.
Chunky rings are a great way to update your look for fall. They're easy to wear, and they make a bold statement. If you love the idea of chunky rings but don't know how or where to start, we've got you covered with 4 tips for wearing them this season:
- wear them with jeans and a t-shirt. You can't go wrong pairing chunky rings with an everyday outfit that's comfortable yet stylish.
- try pairing up 2 rings on 1 finger with different shapes
- create a collage of rings, on the one hand, using the same metal material to tie them all together.
- pair a simple ring with a chunky ring to make both appear larger and more complex.
A Brim Hat
Brim hats are the perfect accessory for a fall day, and they can help protect your face from the sun and add style to any outfit. A brimmed hat will make any outfit look more polished and put together, no matter what you wear it with. Plus, a brim hat makes a bad hair day more bearable!
A Leather Handbag
If you want to add a little of that fall feel to your outfit this season, then a leather handbag is the way to go. This accessory is versatile enough to work with just about any outfit. Whether for an everyday look or a night out on the town, these bags will add more fall vibes and warmth to any fall look you choose.
If you think about leather handbags in terms of colors, there are plenty of options for those who don't love black as much as others. Brown tones are trendy this time of year, but you can even go beyond brown by getting yourself a bag of other textures such as suede or velvet! There are so many different options when it comes down to choosing the perfect bag for your wardrobe.
Stop by Local Style House for All of Your Fall Accessories Needs!
The suggestions above are just a few of the many things you can do to complete your fall wardrobe. But you don’t have to stop there! Feel free to share your ideas with us on Instagram using #falllooksatlocalstylehouse. We hope this guide has given you some inspiration for what to wear this season, and we can’t wait to see all the great combinations you come up with! Fall accessories at our DeLand boutique are off the charts, so come in today and get everything you need to stay trendy this season at Local Style House.